Ireland’s culinary culture is experiencing a popularity surge. I’ve long loved Irish foods – as you know from reading this blog.
But I’m delighted that the rest of world is now recognizing Ireland for its contributions to the gastronomic world. This trend is no more evident than in the newest offering from CIE Tours – the largest tour operator to Ireland.
They recently launched “Savor Ireland” – a treat for food fans everywhere!
Savor Ireland Tour:
When you’re on this tour get ready to discover the incredible tastes of Ireland over eight days filled with the flavors of farm-to-fork cheeses, freshly caught seafood, world-famous stouts, Irish coffees, and more. You’ll also hone your cooking skills with interactive food-focused experiences including cooking classes and talks with esteemed chefs.
Highlights of the Savor Ireland Tour:
* Sample the wares at St. Tola Farm, a farm-to-table cheese producer
* Feast on freshly-caught seafood platters prepared with the finest local ingredients at the Armada Hotel
* Discover the joy of authentic Irish cooking with demonstrations at Dingle Cookery School and at Ballyknocken House, home of television chef and food writer, Catherine Fulvio
* Stroll through centuries of brewing excellence and sample featured ales at the VIP Smithwick’s Experience
* Relax over dinner at Heather Restaurant and Gardens
* Immerse yourself in the food culture of Dublin during an escorted food-focused walking tour
* Dine with earls, lords and ladies at a medieval-style Banquet at Knappogue Castle
Dine at a Michelin Star Restaurant in Dublin:
As if that isn’t enough – CIE Tours has partnered with one of Dublin’s Michelin Star restaurants to offer guest a very special night out – dinner at L’Ecrivain Restaurant.
With only five Michelin Star restaurants in Dublin, you’ll experience some of the finest cuisine the city has to offer.
But you must book Savor Ireland by March 31, 2017 Michelin Star restaurant to enjoy this fine-dining treat!*
I was delighted to learn about this wonderful Irish food trip organized by CIE tours. The dates for 2017 are outlined below.
But before I share the dates and links with you a little legal update is required, since these links are affiliate links. This means I will earn a commission should you choose to purchase a trip through one of these links on my website.
My main goal in working with CIE tours is to keep you up-to-date on these wonderful travel opportunities, and should you choose to purchase through my site, I thank you sincerely.
And now that I have taken care of that boring legalese, here’s all the yummy details for booking your trip today!
Simply click on a date for further information.
May 8, 2017, 8 Days/7 Nights (cancelled)
*Book by 03/31/17 and receive a free upgrade to dinner at a Michelin Star Restaurant in replacement of scheduled dinner on Day 5 of the itinerary.
Not combinable with any other CIE Tours offers or discounts, and not available on Group travel.
Valid on new bookings only, may be withdrawn at any time, is subject to availability and other conditions may apply. Call for details.
Happy Travels To Ireland:
Wishing you all happy travel planning this spring and for all who are planning a trip to Ireland.
I hope you have the time of your life creating memories to savor for years to come.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)