Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way stretches from West Cork to Donegal, hugging the rugged coastline. Around every twist and turn of its rural roads, tourists can experience some of the most spectacular scenery in the whole wide world.
So many words come to mind when trying to describe the sheer magnificence of this scenery – wild, untamed, breath-taking, dramatic, dazzling, and dare I say it, the Wild Atlantic Way is just plain awesome.
Anyway, enough of the descriptors. Here’s a sneak peak of Ireland’s wondrous, western coastline. This infographic was beautifully crafted by the good folks at Emerald Elite Travel. I love their specially chosen photos of some of the highlights along the route.
And so welcome to the longest defined coastal drive in the world…….
Here’s to creating wonderful memories along the Wild Atlantic Way. Wishing everyone happy travels in Ireland.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more ramblings you might enjoy…
- Introducing All About Irish Online Irish Language Courses
- County Meath – Ancient Seat Of The High Kings Of Ireland
- Explore The Origins Of The Celtic Festival Of Imbolc
- Mount Errigal Online Jigsaw Puzzle
- West Cork Rainbow Online Jigsaw
- Everything You Should Know About The Book of Kells
- The Irish Harp: A Tale of Ireland’s National Emblem
- Doagh Strand Online Jigsaw Puzzle