Here;s a lovely Irish family prayer.
It’s sentiments are truly beautiful, underpinning the values that keep families together and strong.
Words of wisdom abound in the old sayings passed down through the generations in Ireland.
This is one of my favorite Irish blessings…
May love connect us,
Faith direct us,
And God protect us.
Plus as a bonus I created a free printable featuring this Celtic inspired design.
Free Printable Irish Family Blessing:
Perhaps you would like to print this blessing as a card to share with loved ones.
You’ll find a free printable blessing for a landscape card here
The portrait card version can be found here.
And if you would like to print it full size on US letterhead you’ll find that file here.
And if you’re a Pinterest fan, here’s an image sized for perfect pinning. This image demonstrates the layout for the US Letter and Portrait card sizes.
May God bless your family and protect you.
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this Irish blessing.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some other posts you might enjoy:
- God Bless The Corners Of This House
- The Magic Of Christmas Lingers On
- May the Blessings Of Christmas Be With You
- West Cork Rainbow Online Jigsaw
- Everything You Should Know About The Book of Kells
- The Irish Harp: A Tale of Ireland’s National Emblem
- Doagh Strand Online Jigsaw Puzzle
- Online Jigsaw Puzzle Featuring An Irish Hot Whiskey