Here;s a lovely Irish family prayer.
It’s sentiments are truly beautiful, underpinning the values that keep families together and strong.
Words of wisdom abound in the old sayings passed down through the generations in Ireland.
This is one of my favorite Irish blessings…
May love connect us,
Faith direct us,
And God protect us.
Plus as a bonus I created a free printable featuring this Celtic inspired design.
Free Printable Irish Family Blessing:
Perhaps you would like to print this blessing as a card to share with loved ones.
You’ll find a free printable blessing for a landscape card here
The portrait card version can be found here.
And if you would like to print it full size on US letterhead you’ll find that file here.
And if you’re a Pinterest fan, here’s an image sized for perfect pinning. This image demonstrates the layout for the US Letter and Portrait card sizes.
May God bless your family and protect you.
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this Irish blessing.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some other posts you might enjoy:
- Provinces of Ireland – Their Importance In Irish Heritage
- Cherry Blossoms in Bloom in Saint Stephen’s Green
- Best Time To Visit Ireland
- Reinvigoration of Roots – The Gaelic Woodland Project
- Introducing All About Irish Online Irish Language Courses
- County Meath – Ancient Seat Of The High Kings Of Ireland
- Explore The Origins Of The Celtic Festival Of Imbolc
- God Bless The Corners Of This House