Here;s a lovely Irish family prayer.
It's sentiments are truly beautiful, underpinning the values that keep families together and strong.
Words of wisdom abound in the old sayings passed down through the generations in Ireland.
This is one of my favorite Irish blessings...
May love connect us,
Faith direct us,
And God protect us.
Plus as a bonus I created a free printable featuring this Celtic inspired design.
Free Printable Irish Family Blessing:
Perhaps you would like to print this blessing as a card to share with loved ones.
You'll find a free printable blessing for a landscape card here
The portrait card version can be found here.
And if you would like to print it full size on US letterhead you'll find that file here.
And if you're a Pinterest fan, here's an image sized for perfect pinning. This image demonstrates the layout for the US Letter and Portrait card sizes.
May God bless your family and protect you.
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this Irish blessing.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some other posts you might enjoy:
- Top Ten Hiking Trails in Ireland
- Tips for Learning the Irish Language
- Mysteries and Legends of the Cliffs of Moher
- Where to Start with Celtic and Irish Mythology
- Connemara Marble Shamrock Pendant
- How America Transformed Saint Patrick's Day
- The History of Dublin's Famous Molly Malone Song and Statue
- County Offaly - The Heart of Ireland
- Dunluce Castle: History and Cultural Relevance
- What is a Connemara Pony?
- May The Road Rise To Meet You Irish Blessing Plate Day Twelve Gift
- Celtic Cross Silver Pendant Day Six Gift