Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
EXPLORE YOUR IRISH HERITAGE
Check out my recipes and ramblings to help you celebrate your Irish culture and heritage to learn about who we are, and why .
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Irish Style
- Cherry Blossoms in Bloom in Saint Stephen’s Green
- Best Time To Visit Ireland
- Crockpot Creme Egg Chocolate Easter Cake
- Chocolate Covered Bunnies As Homemade Easter Treats
- Tender Melt In Your Mouth Lemon Shortbread Bars
- Colorful Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
- Bread Machine Hot Cross Buns For Easter
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.