Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
EXPLORE YOUR IRISH HERITAGE
Check out my recipes and ramblings to help you celebrate your Irish culture and heritage to learn about who we are, and why .
- Free Printable Saint Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- Irish Hearts Learning Sheets For Preschoolers
- Printable Saint Patrick’s Day Banner Decoration
- Introducing All About Irish Online Irish Language Courses
- Green Grape Snake Snacks For Celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day
- Free Printable Color Sort Game For Saint Patrick’s Day
- Create Your Own Paper Leprechaun For Saint Patrick’s Day
- Sacred Stone, Sacred Water Edited By Carolyn Brigit Flynn
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.