Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
EXPLORE YOUR IRISH HERITAGE
Check out my recipes and ramblings to help you celebrate your Irish culture and heritage to learn about who we are, and why .
- Blackberry Whiskey Jam
- Commemorative Irish Tree Planting Giveaway
- The Fascinating History of Ancient Irish Trees
- Roots and Wings By Brendan J Nangle
- Grilled Foil Packet Garlic Herb Potatoes
- 99 Ice Cream Cones Possibly Ireland's Favorite Treat
- Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- Minted Peas - An Irish and English Side Dish
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.
A Taste of Ireland
Cakes, Cookies And Desserts
Irish Main Dishes
Soups And Stews
House & Home
Irish Books and Culture
- Old Ireland In Colour - Exploring Ireland's Past Through Images
- The Irish Cookbook Giveaway
- What Is It About Ireland That You Love?
- The Hungry Road By Marita Conlan-McKenna
- The Irish Psyche And Sigmund Freud
- The Greenest Wind - Children's E-Book Giveaway
- Irish Turf Giveaway
- Radio Ireland - A Novel By Kevin Mahon