Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
AN IRISH CHRISTMAS
Check out my recipes and rambings to help you celebrate your Irish culture and heritage at Christmas time.
- How To Steam A Christmas or Plum Pudding In A Crockpot.
- Irish American Mom’s Christmas Pudding
- Handmade Christmas Angel Giveaway
- Chicken and Mushroom Vol-Au-Vents
- A Candle In The Window – An Irish Christmas Tradition
- Shortbread or Petticoat Tails
- Homemade Mincemeat
- A Very Happy Women’s Little Christmas To All
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.