Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
EXPLORE YOUR IRISH HERITAGE AT CHRISTMAS TIME
Christmas is a very special time of year in Ireland. In fact, the country nearly closes down competely between Christmas Day and New Year's Day to celebrate the holidays. Join me this year, as we explore Irish Christmas traditons.
TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS
CHRISTMAS GIFTS FROM IRELAND
IRISH CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS
CHRISTMAS RECIPES FROM IRELAND AND AMERICA
- Christmas Chocolate Yule Log
- Cauliflower Cheese
- How To Roast Potatoes Irish Or English Style
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
- How To Light A Christmas Pudding
- Cider Glazed Carrots
- Homemade Mincemeat
- Baileys Mint Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- How To Steam A Christmas or Plum Pudding In A Crockpot.
- Chicken and Mushroom Vol-Au-Vents
- Christmas Pinwheel Sandwiches For The Festive Season
- Perfect Mini Cheesecakes For Any Party
- Mixed Spice - A Traditional Festive Baking Ingredient in Ireland
- Irish American Mom's Christmas Pudding
- White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.