Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
EXPLORE YOUR IRISH HERITAGE
Check out my recipes and ramblings to help you celebrate your Irish culture and heritage to learn about who we are, and why .
- County Monaghan – A Land of Lakes and Drumlins
- Summer Fennel Salad With Lemon and Sherry Vinegar Dressing
- The Meaning Of A Meitheal In Irish Culture
- Best Recipe for Eton Mess: How to Make A Mess
- Salmon and Cucumber Bites
- Irish Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Provinces of Ireland – Their Importance In Irish Heritage
- Red White and Blue Trifle: Independence Day Dessert Recipe
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.
A Taste of Ireland
Cakes, Cookies And Desserts
Irish Main Dishes
Soups And Stews
House & Home
Irish Books and Culture
- Old Ireland In Colour – Exploring Ireland’s Past Through Images
- The Irish Cookbook Giveaway
- What Is It About Ireland That You Love?
- The Hungry Road By Marita Conlan-McKenna
- The Irish Psyche And Sigmund Freud
- The Greenest Wind – Children’s E-Book Giveaway
- Irish Turf Giveaway
- Radio Ireland – A Novel By Kevin Mahon