Irish American Mom
Here, in the Irish American Mom Community we believe Irish food is simple, tasty and nutritious and usually isn’t “green” (except on St. Patrick’s Day when a few green beers or slices of emerald cake will do us no harm.)
EXPLORE YOUR IRISH HERITAGE
Check out my recipes and ramblings to help you celebrate your Irish culture and heritage to learn about who we are, and why .
- Saint Brigid’s Blessing For The Home Framed Printable
- Deliciously Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Brian McDermott’s Donegal Table Cookbook Giveaway
- Ham Broccoli and Gruyère Crustless Quiche
- Cauliflower and Bacon Soup
- Boost Your Immune System With Homemade Elderberry Cordial
- Brown Sugar Glazed Baked Carrots
- Quick Easy White Bean and Tuscan Kale Soup
Check out these favorite recipes readers can’t get enough of.
Search by recipe name or check out these popular categories.