Thank you so much for your interest in Irish American Mom LLC.
I am very interested in receiving well-written, unique guest posts focusing on the following:
- stories from the past and present about Ireland,
- stories about Irish immigrants in America and around the world,
- recipes with an Irish twist, and
- sponsorship for giveaways with Irish and Irish American themed prizes.
- photography submissions illustrating a trip to Ireland
- photographs of Ireland in days gone by
I am always interested in hearing the wonderful stories of those who found a new home in America, either in this modern era or in centuries past.
Whatever corner of the globe you hail from, I love warm, touching, American success stories. If you have an immigrant tale of your own or a family member, or friend, which you think might be of interest, please share their story. Together we can record the social history of the Irish in America, share the stories of our ancestors, and weave together the fabric of what has become Irish America.
You’ll find a detailed form here to help you record your tales.
I love arts and crafts, and being Irish, I especially love artwork with an Irish or Celtic theme. I have been honored to help support and spread the word about Irish artists and small businesses on this website through giveaway posts.
If you have a product or craft you would like to offer as a prize on Irish American Mom, please contact me on the form below to let me know about your idea.
Giveaways on Irish American Mom are sweepstakes and winners are chosen randomly using the luck of the draw. Prizes must be valued less than $500. My sweepstakes terms and conditions are linked to from each giveaway post.
Our Irish American Mom Community is bound together by our love of Ireland, and photos of Ireland make us smile. If you have some photos of Mother Ireland that highlight her natural beauty, why not share them here on our website.
Plus if you’ve taken a trip to Ireland and would like to share your travel story with this community, then this is the form for you.
You’ll find sections to record your Irish travel story.
You can find all the details and upload your photos through this page.
Cooking, especially Irish cooking is one of my main interests, and one of the most popular sections on my website.
I would love to share your Irish recipes, if you would like to submit them with a picture of your delicious cooking.
Guidelines for Guest Posts:
Before submitting your post or recipe for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- Guest posts must first be reviewed and deemed suitable for this site.
- Submissions that are written solely to promote the writer’s own website are not acceptable. Giveaway prizes may be sponsored for product promotion but must be accompanied by an informational piece about the business or craft that is being promoted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online) Quotes from the writer’s own websiteare acceptable. Guest posts must be free from any copyright infringements.
- Individual posts should be between 800 to 2000 words long. Word Count Tool is handy for checking the length of any piece. This is not a hard and fast rule since each piece is unique and post length may vary depending on the subject matter. However, if a piece is considerably longer, it may be broken into a series of posts.
- Writing blog posts is different to writing prose. The use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged to promote easy reading.
- Images are encouraged. Please credit all images for which you do not hold copyright. Do not provide images you do not have permission to use. If images are deemed not to have appropriate publishing approval or to be licensed as creative commons, then they will not be included.
- If you do not have any images to illustrate your piece, Irish American Mom may add images of her choosing with a creative commons license.
- Links in your post must be relevant and valid. If incorrect, they will not be used.
- Include a short bio (100 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Irish American Mom does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If you are interested in submitting a story, please feel free to start the process by filling out the form below. I will contact you shortly afterwards.
Thank you for reading Irish American Mom and for your interest in sharing with us.
Submit Your Stories Here
Note: Your email address will not be passed on or used for any spamming purposes.