Giveaways on Irish American Mom
are run in accordance with
the following terms and conditions:
- Ending date and time for each giveaway is outlined on the individual post.
- All giveaways or sweepstakes are open to legal residents (18 years of age or older) of the US, UK and Ireland. Canadian residents are precluded from entering due to differences in Canadian sweepstakes laws.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Winners will be selected randomly using the Rafflecopter Widget or the Pick Giveaway Winner WordPress Plug-In.
- Winners will be notified by email. Winners will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
- Please note that Irish American Mom is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. I have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. I will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). Should a sponsor fail to fulfill a prize then I will compensate you with a prize of similar value.
- The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. I will make every effort to assist you in obtaining your prize.
- Products provided to me for review are done so free of charge from the company.
- The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- A blog post comment is required for entry into some giveaways. Any comment will do to satisfy entry requirements, even if a comment prompting question is posed in the previous blog post.
- My opinions are my own and are not influenced by any form of compensation.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ are in no way associated with giveaways hosted on my blog.
- By providing your information in the entry form, you are providing your information to me. I do not sell information. I contact the winner via e-mail and with their permission I share their address with the sponsor for prize delivery.
And after all that legal talk, I wish to thank you for reading my blog and for supporting these giveaways.