Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions and for supporting the giveaways on Irish American Mom.
Giveaways on Irish American Mom are run in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- Ending date and time for each giveaway is outlined on the individual post.
- All giveaways or sweepstakes are open to legal residents (18 years of age or older) of the US, UK, Ireland and Canada. Canadian and Irish residents must answer a question before entering due to differences in sweepstakes laws from country to country. The question will be shared in the blog post.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Winners will be selected randomly using the Rafflecopter Widget or the Pick Giveaway Winner Wordpress Plug-In.
- Winners will be notified by email. Winners should contact Irish American Mom if they do not receive an email. Sometimes emails from an unknown source are blocked by firewalls or spam folders. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Please note that Irish American Mom is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. I have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. I will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). Should a sponsor fail to fulfill a prize then I will compensate you with a prize of similar value.
- The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. I will make every effort to assist you in obtaining your prize.
- Products provided to me for review are done so free of charge from the company.
- The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- A blog post comment is required for entry into some giveaways. Any comment will do to satisfy entry requirements, even if a comment prompting question is posed in the previous blog post.
- My opinions are my own and are not influenced by any form of compensation.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google are in no way associated with giveaways hosted on my blog.
- By providing your information in the entry form, you are providing your information to Irish American Mom LLC. I do not sell information. I contact the winner via e-mail and with their permission I share their address with the sponsor for prize delivery.
And after all that legal talk, I wish to thank you for reading my blog and for supporting these giveaways.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Updated November 25, 2021
- Oscar Wilde Quotes About Love and Marriage
- Easy Cauliflower Leek Irish Soup Recipe
- Guinness Floats - A Decadent Taste of Ireland
- Buttered Baby Carrots
- Easy And Delicious Cranberry Brie Bites Recipe
- Sewing Spool Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Our Irish Heritage - A Kid's Guide to the Irish Diaspora and Irish National Anthem
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Cone Craft
- Cardboard Tube Paper Plate Christmas Wreath
- Celebrate the Holidays with a Taste of Ireland
- Himself and Herself China Mugs From Belleek Pottery
- Homemade Vegan Vegetable Stock Cubes