The west coast of Ireland is home to spectacular cliffs and a perfect scenic location for a jigsaw image.
The Cliffs of Moher in County Clare get most of the attention from tourists to Ireland, but the cliffs at Slieve League in County Donegal are amongst the tallest in Europe. They’re an imposing 601 meters (1,972 feet) tall.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this is the Wild Atlantic Way at its dramatic best.
Here’s the image for this jigsaw.
I hope you’ll have fun reassembling this lovely photo of these spectacular cliffs. The multiple shades of blues and grays make this a challenging puzzle.
Use your mouse to move the pieces, then drop and click to link them together. Hover over the image icon on the top menu bar to open the image in a light box, to guide you as you piece it together.
You can also choose how many pieces you wish to use. In the center menu, the grid box to the left allows you to choose the number of pieces with which you wish to play. There’s a low option of 9 pieces if you have a little one who would like to try it out.
Happy jigsaw building as you recreate these images of Ireland.
Here are some other jigsaws to stir memories and dreams of the Emerald Isle.
Here’s a link for the Irish American Mom Online Puzzle page where you’ll find more online jigsaws.
Happy puzzle making!
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
If you have trouble moving the puzzle pieces you may find a solution here by enabling hardware acceleration on your browser.
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- 7-Day Irish Itinerary: Things To Do In Ireland
- How To Make Strawberry Mousse From Scratch
- Comfort Food: Nostalgic Savory Pie or Tart Recipes
- What To Wear In Ireland
- Irish National Parks You Don’t Want To Miss
- County Sligo Land of Heart’s Desire
- Best Irish Desserts and Recipes You Need to Try
- Cucumber Salad: A Delicious And Healthy Picnic Recipe
- Exploring The Advantages Of Buying Seasonal Foods
- Unique and Tasty Jam Recipes
- 19th Century Irish Immigrants Who Made Multiple Journeys To America
- Everything You Need to Know About Irish Pub Culture