Here’s a little bit of online fun featuring Ireland’s version of Stonehenge.
It’s one of Ireland’s thin places, where the stones of the circle are aligned with the sun during the summer solstice on June 21st.
Here’s a picture of the image you can create through this online puzzle.
This jigsaw is challenging since it has so many shades of green and lots of dark hedgerows.
I hope you enjoy piecing together this County Cork ancient heritage site.
If you enjoy this puzzle you might like to reassemble some other scenes for Ireland.
Thanks for spending time creating your own little piece of ancient Ireland.
And as always, thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
If you have trouble moving the puzzle pieces you may find a solution here by enabling hardware acceleration on your browser.
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- Best Recipe for Eton Mess: How to Make A Mess
- Salmon and Cucumber Bites
- Irish Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Red White and Blue Trifle: Independence Day Dessert Recipe
- No-Bake Banoffee Pie – A Banana and Caramel British Treat
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Irish Style
- Crockpot Creme Egg Chocolate Easter Cake
- Chocolate Covered Bunnies As Homemade Easter Treats