Here's a little bit of online fun featuring Ireland's version of Stonehenge.
It's one of Ireland's thin places, where the stones of the circle are aligned with the sun during the summer solstice on June 21st.
Here's a picture of the image you can create through this online puzzle.
This jigsaw is challenging since it has so many shades of green and lots of dark hedgerows.
I hope you enjoy piecing together this County Cork ancient heritage site.
If you enjoy this puzzle you might like to reassemble some other scenes for Ireland.
Thanks for spending time creating your own little piece of ancient Ireland.
And as always, thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Mairéad -Irish American Mom
Pronunciation - slawn ah-gus ban-ock-th
Mairéad - rhymes with parade
If you have trouble moving the puzzle pieces you may find a solution here by enabling hardware acceleration on your browser.
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy...
- Homemade Vegan Vegetable Stock Cubes
- Easy Bat Donut Holes Recipe For Kids
- Tasty and Simple Vegetarian Meals and Ideas
- Healthy Honey Roasted Parsnips Recipe
- Mustard Champ - An Easy and Flavorful Irish Side Dish
- How To Make Irish Style Cream of Celery Soup
- Beef and Ale Stew
- Smooth Satisfying Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur