Here’s a little bit of online fun featuring Ireland’s version of Stonehenge.
It’s one of Ireland’s thin places, where the stones of the circle are aligned with the sun during the summer solstice on June 21st.
Here’s a picture of the image you can create through this online puzzle.
This jigsaw is challenging since it has so many shades of green and lots of dark hedgerows.
I hope you enjoy piecing together this County Cork ancient heritage site.
If you enjoy this puzzle you might like to reassemble some other scenes for Ireland.
Thanks for spending time creating your own little piece of ancient Ireland.
And as always, thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
If you have trouble moving the puzzle pieces you may find a solution here by enabling hardware acceleration on your browser.
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- Crockpot Creme Egg Chocolate Easter Cake
- Chocolate Covered Bunnies As Homemade Easter Treats
- Tender Melt In Your Mouth Lemon Shortbread Bars
- Colorful Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
- Bread Machine Hot Cross Buns For Easter
- Leftover Corned Beef Hash
- Boozy Irish Whiskey Chocolate Truffles
- Leftover Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup