Here's a little bit of online fun featuring Ireland's version of Stonehenge.
It's one of Ireland's thin places, where the stones of the circle are aligned with the sun during the summer solstice on June 21st.
Here's a picture of the image you can create through this online puzzle.
This jigsaw is challenging since it has so many shades of green and lots of dark hedgerows.
I hope you enjoy piecing together this County Cork ancient heritage site.
If you enjoy this puzzle you might like to reassemble some other scenes for Ireland.
Thanks for spending time creating your own little piece of ancient Ireland.
And as always, thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
If you have trouble moving the puzzle pieces you may find a solution here by enabling hardware acceleration on your browser.
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy...
- Barmbrack - A Traditional Fruity Bread From Ireland
- Homemade Chocolate Pretzel Spider Webs For Halloween
- Pumpkin Beetroot Soda Bread A Healthy Twist On An Irish Favorite
- Fifteen Exquisite Goat Cheese Appetizers
- Irish Cherry Tea Cake Recipe
- Blackberry Whiskey Jam
- Grilled Foil Packet Garlic Herb Potatoes
- Ham and Pea Salad Recipe