Thank you so much for deciding to stick around to celebrate our Irish heritage together.
It means the world to me to know that you enjoy my emails and updates.
In case you missed any of my latest recipes and ramblings, here’s my most recent offerings.
- Irish Countryside Simple Celtic Knot Necklace Giveaway
- Christmas Gift Giving With An Irish Flair
- How To Make The Best Irish Vegetable Soup
- Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes That Will Make Your Family Feast Extra Special
- Five Spooky Irish Folktales for Halloween
- Stacked Sugar Witch Cookies With Video Tutorial For Halloween
- How To Make Easy Delicious Pumpkin Brownies
- Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Witch’s Broomstick Snacks: Easy And Delicious
- Broomstick Witch Snacks For Halloween
- What is a Celtic Torc?
- How To Make Apple Chutney Irish Style
- Everything You Need To Know About Ross Castle
- Scary Halloween Food and Dishes
- Easy And Delicious Stuffed Squash Recipes
- Interesting Facts About Ireland You May Not Know
Looking forward to sharing my stories of Ireland over the coming months and years.
Thanks for all of your support.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom