Merry Christmas to all. I hope you have a wonderful time, filled with love, family and friends.
Thank you to all who have found my blog, and taken time to read my ramblings. Your kind thoughts, comments, and support have meant the world to me over the past three months, as I took my first steps on my blogging journey. This Christmas I give thanks for all of you, my readers. I look forward to the coming year of blogging, writing, and above all connection with wonderful people, like you.
Christmas is not just a time of year, nor a passing season. I hope the spirit of Christmas remains with us all year long, as a state of mind, where we continually find peace and happiness.
Before I sign off for Christmas, I had to share this photo. It falls into an "Only In Ireland" category - a pub with a nativity scene behind their "Guinness" etched window. Oh, the magic of Christmas in Dublin!
Best wishes from my Irish American home to yours, wherever you may be, on this beautiful Christmas Day!
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and Blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more of my Irish Christmas recipes and ramblings:
- White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Holiday Strawberries
- Celebrating The Irish Tradition Of Christmas Annuals
- Christmas Cribs in Irish Homes
- The Magic Of Christmas Lingers On
- May the Blessings Of Christmas Be With You
- Sending Seasons Greetings By Christmas Card