Go Raibh Míle Maith Agat!
A Thousand Thank Yous To You!
Many thanks for signing up for my e-mail subscription list. I truly appreciate the privilege of connecting with you, and knowing we can continue our discussions of all things Irish and Irish American, right here in this little corner of the world wide web.
(Phonetic pronunciation of the Irish language phrase above is guh rev meel-ah mah ah-gut.)
Here’s the free Irish Blessings Printable I promised. Simply click this link:
What To Expect On My Blog:
On my website I plan to share recipes, ramblings and raffles about all things Irish and Irish American. I look forward to meeting you for a chat in the comment sections.
Feel free to join in our discussions, or simply read along.
Here’s to continuing our Irish journey of discovery and celebrating our Irish heritage together!
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
- Everything You Need To Know About Ross Castle
- Scary Halloween Food and Dishes
- Easy And Delicious Stuffed Squash Recipes
- Interesting Facts About Ireland You May Not Know
- Delicious And Flavorful Whiskey Pork Chops Recipe
- Tasty Creative Zucchini Boat Recipes To Try
- Why We Love A Shamrock Shake
- Healthy Summer Salads For Long Hot Days
- Favorite Sweet Treat Blueberry Recipes
- The Best Pubs in Galway
- Best Things to Do in Galway Ireland
- 7-Day Irish Itinerary: Things To Do In Ireland