These are stunning cliffs, just as amazing as the more famous Cliffs of Moher. Why not try piecing together this view of the Irish coastline.
Here’s what the image looks like:
HELPFUL DIRECTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING THESE ONLINE PUZZLES:
Use your mouse to move the pieces, then drop and click to link them together.
Hover over the image icon on the top menu bar to open the image in a light box, to guide you as you piece it together.
You can also choose how many pieces you wish to use.
In the center menu, the grid box to the left allows you to choose the number of pieces with which you wish to play. There’s a low option of 9 pieces if you have a little one who would like to try it out, and you can choose 100 or more pieces if you have a large computer screen.
Happy jigsaw building as you recreate these images of Ireland.
Here are some other jigsaws to stir memories and dreams of the Emerald Isle.
Here’s a link for the Irish American Mom Online Puzzle page where you’ll find the complete selection of online jigsaws available on this website.
Happy puzzle making!
SLÁN AGUS BEANNACHT,
(GOODBYE AND BLESSINGS)
IRISH AMERICAN MOM
If you have trouble moving the puzzle pieces you may find a solution here by enabling hardware acceleration on your browser.
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- Cherry Blossoms in Bloom in Saint Stephen’s Green
- Mount Errigal Online Jigsaw Puzzle
- West Cork Rainbow Online Jigsaw
- Doagh Strand Online Jigsaw Puzzle
- Online Jigsaw Puzzle Featuring An Irish Hot Whiskey
- Scenes of Ireland – Online Jigsaw
- Tayto Crisp Sandwich Online Jigsaw
- Old Irish Shed On The Mizen Peninsula Online Jigsaw