A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for four fat quarters of beautiful Irish themed quilting fabrics.
It was lovely to learn how many readers are accomplished quilters and that many more plan to give this age old craft a try.
A big thank you to Fraser St Fabrics for graciously sponsoring the prize for our lucky winner.....
"These fabrics are so fun!
I can’t wait to browse through the whole site!
My mom had me quilting blankets for myself
since jr. high- nothing fancy,
but they are some of my favorite blankets now!
I’ve made one for almost all my kids
and hope that as they get older
I can get into some of the ‘fancier’ quilting."
Congratulations, Aimee. I will send you an e-mail to arrange to send your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some other recipes and ramblings from Ireland, which you might enjoy...
- Easy Irish Recipes for Summer
- American Flag Patriotic Cheese Board
- 7 Amazing Castles in Ireland
- 11 Things to Do in Dublin Ireland You Don’t Want to Miss
- Learning About the Irish Reel Dance
- Layered Taco Salad
- Poached Eggs On Grated Potato Cakes
- Where to Start With Irish Art: A Guide to Irish Art and Culture
- Tabbouleh Salad With Bulgur Wheat and Parsley
- Walter's Way Tours Of Ireland
- Characters You Should Know from Irish Folklore
- Easy Healthy Red Cabbage Slaw Recipe