A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for a copy of "All Standing" by Kathryn Miles.
It was lovely to read where readers' ancestors hail from in Ireland.
Announcing Our Winner
A big thank you to Simon & Schuster for graciously providing a copy of this book for our lucky winner……
"Having ancestors who sailed out of Galway, I’ve
always had an interest in this & how against such
odds they survived."
Congratulations, Kathleen. I will send you an e-mail to arrange to send your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
- Irish Tea and Cookie Hamper Giveaway
- How To Cook Rutabaga Or Turnip Irish Style
- Saint Brigid's Blessing For The Home Framed Printable
- Brian McDermott's Donegal Table Cookbook Giveaway
- Aran Sweater Giveaway From Standún, Spiddal
- Old Ireland In Colour - Exploring Ireland's Past Through Images
- Irish 2021 Calendar Giveaway Featuring Doneraile Park
- The Irish Cookbook Giveaway
- What Is It About Ireland That You Love?
- The Shawl: An Irish Fashion Statement Of Old, Plus A Beautiful Pashmina Giveaway To Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- The Hungry Road By Marita Conlan-McKenna
- Celtic Pendant Giveaway By Be A MaGik LaMP