Here’s a quotation that I love, that sums up my life’s journey.
“I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up, where I needed to be.”
– Douglas Adams
Not until I gave birth to four beautiful, American children, did my personal, American Evolution accelerate. No longer taunted by guilt-ridden feelings of abandonment of my homeland, I have grown to appreciate my new American life, as I live it, right here and right now.
The blogging process and discipline of writing, remind me to treasure my past, embrace my future, and enjoy my present. These are the ramblings of a life-long reader, wanderer, day dreamer, and new American.
I plan to tag my Rambling Blog Posts in the following subcategories:
- My American Journey
- Why I Love America
- Irish Life
- What I Miss About Ireland
- The Ditsy Diaries
If you wish to check out my most recently published blog posts then check out the tab at the top of every page that says Blog.
I hope you will enjoy the stories of my journey.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
- Irish Holidays You Should Know About
- Stirrings by Máire Malone – An Irish Poem for Christmas
- Irish Christmas Traditions
- Brighten Your Christmas With DIY Homemade Candles
- Fill Your Life With Merry DIY Santas
- Fifteen Sparkly Fun DIY Glitter Ornaments for Christmas
- Donegal Tweed Scarf Day Five Christmas Gift
- Quiet Man Cottage – Day Three Prize For Christmas
- Day Two Of Our Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways
- Paper Witch Halloween Craft For Kids
- How The Irish Invented Halloween
- Printable Saint Patrick’s Day Banner Decoration
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);