Our lucky winner is.....
"I married into the farming world - it is a whole other world that is like no other . One of my fondest memories which happens to be the grossest, when we were dating my farmer and I were messing around and he pushed me over the edge litterly into a large liquid poopy hole ! I couldn’t believe he would do that - he did help me out but not until I helped him in."
Congratulations to Candy. I'll send an e-mail to arrange delivery of your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway, and thank you to Lorna for providing a copy of her wonderful book as a prize. Best wishes and happy Christmas to all.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
- Roots and Wings By Brendan J Nangle
- Grilled Foil Packet Garlic Herb Potatoes
- 99 Ice Cream Cones Possibly Ireland's Favorite Treat
- Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- Minted Peas - An Irish and English Side Dish
- Super Easy Pea and Mint Soup
- Learn How To Cook With Guinness
- Beetroot and Goat Cheese Salad
- Apple Blue Cheese and Spinach Salad
- Oliver Goldsmith - Anglo Irish Poet
- County Monaghan - A Land of Lakes and Drumlins
- Summer Fennel Salad With Lemon and Sherry Vinegar Dressing