Our lucky winner is…..
“I married into the farming world – it is a whole other world that is like no other . One of my fondest memories which happens to be the grossest, when we were dating my farmer and I were messing around and he pushed me over the edge litterly into a large liquid poopy hole ! I couldn’t believe he would do that – he did help me out but not until I helped him in.”
Congratulations to Candy. I’ll send an e-mail to arrange delivery of your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway, and thank you to Lorna for providing a copy of her wonderful book as a prize. Best wishes and happy Christmas to all.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- Easy And Delicious Stuffed Squash Recipes
- Interesting Facts About Ireland You May Not Know
- Delicious And Flavorful Whiskey Pork Chops Recipe
- Tasty Creative Zucchini Boat Recipes To Try
- Why We Love A Shamrock Shake
- Healthy Summer Salads For Long Hot Days
- Favorite Sweet Treat Blueberry Recipes
- The Best Pubs in Galway
- Best Things to Do in Galway Ireland
- 7-Day Irish Itinerary: Things To Do In Ireland
- How To Make Strawberry Mousse From Scratch
- Comfort Food: Nostalgic Savory Pie or Tart Recipes