A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for two surprise craft boxes from MyIrelandBox. It was lovely to hear what makes Christmas special for each of you.
The November craft box was won by:
Holly:- "My favorite ornament is always the shamrock, in honor of my Dad."
The December craft box was won by:
Karen O'Brien:- "My favourite Christmas trinkets are homemade ornaments (made from bottle corks) dated with the year. Always nice when decorating the tree and seeing how far we have come."
Congratulations to both winners. I will send e-mails to arrange delivery of your prizes.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway, and to MyIrelandBox for sponsoring the prizes. Best wishes and happy Christmas to all.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
- Roots and Wings By Brendan J Nangle
- Grilled Foil Packet Garlic Herb Potatoes
- 99 Ice Cream Cones Possibly Ireland's Favorite Treat
- Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- Minted Peas - An Irish and English Side Dish
- Super Easy Pea and Mint Soup
- Learn How To Cook With Guinness
- Beetroot and Goat Cheese Salad
- Apple Blue Cheese and Spinach Salad
- Oliver Goldsmith - Anglo Irish Poet
- County Monaghan - A Land of Lakes and Drumlins
- Summer Fennel Salad With Lemon and Sherry Vinegar Dressing