A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for two surprise craft boxes from MyIrelandBox. It was lovely to hear what makes Christmas special for each of you.
The November craft box was won by:
Holly:– “My favorite ornament is always the shamrock, in honor of my Dad.”
The December craft box was won by:
Karen O’Brien:- “My favourite Christmas trinkets are homemade ornaments (made from bottle corks) dated with the year. Always nice when decorating the tree and seeing how far we have come.”
Congratulations to both winners. I will send e-mails to arrange delivery of your prizes.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway, and to MyIrelandBox for sponsoring the prizes. Best wishes and happy Christmas to all.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
- 7-Day Irish Itinerary: Things To Do In Ireland
- How To Make Strawberry Mousse From Scratch
- Comfort Food: Nostalgic Savory Pie or Tart Recipes
- What To Wear In Ireland
- Irish National Parks You Don’t Want To Miss
- County Sligo Land of Heart’s Desire
- Best Irish Desserts and Recipes You Need to Try
- Cucumber Salad: A Delicious And Healthy Picnic Recipe
- Exploring The Advantages Of Buying Seasonal Foods
- Unique and Tasty Jam Recipes
- 19th Century Irish Immigrants Who Made Multiple Journeys To America
- Everything You Need to Know About Irish Pub Culture