A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week's giveaway for a signed copy of "The Selkie Spell", a wonderful book by Sophie Moss.
I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments and learning about all the creatures and characters of Irish folklore you find intriguing.
And a really big thank you to Sohpie Moss for her fantastic post about Irish Folklore and Fairytales, and for graciously providing a signed copy of her book for our lucky winner......
"I relate most to the Leprechaun. My parents bought
chocolate filled coins and hid them on St. Patty’s Day
every year because we were McCartans and I did
the same for my kids!"
Congratulations, Susie. I will send you an e-mail to arrange to send your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who participated and have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy...
- New Book Giveaway - Cathy Kelly's Between Sisters
- Kelcie Murphy And The Academy For The Unbreakable Arts
- Silly McGilly Giveaway - Ireland's Magical Leprechaun
- Intrigue in a Quaint Irish Town - A New Book By Bill Cooke
- What Is It About Ireland That You Love?
- Introducing Captain Cillian Plus A Fun Irish Giveaway For Kids
- Last Of The Donkey Pilgrims By Kevin O'Hara - Book Giveaway
- Did You Know These 7 Authors Were Irish?
- Innovative Educational Books By Boys Town Press
- Old Ireland In Colour - Exploring Ireland's Past Through Images
- Sacred Stone, Sacred Water Edited By Carolyn Brigit Flynn
- Oliver Goldsmith - Anglo Irish Poet