A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for a signed copy of “The Selkie Spell”, a wonderful book by Sophie Moss.
I really enjoyed reading everyone’s comments and learning about all the creatures and characters of Irish folklore you find intriguing.
And a really big thank you to Sohpie Moss for her fantastic post about Irish Folklore and Fairytales, and for graciously providing a signed copy of her book for our lucky winner……
“I relate most to the Leprechaun. My parents bought
chocolate filled coins and hid them on St. Patty’s Day
every year because we were McCartans and I did
the same for my kids!”
Congratulations, Susie. I will send you an e-mail to arrange to send your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who participated and have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- The Hadley Academy for the Improbably Gifted By Conor Grennan
- The Irish Cookbook Giveaway
- Innovative Educational Books By Boys Town Press
- Mr. Wizard – A Debut Novel By Jeff Wallach
- Radio Ireland – A Novel By Kevin Mahon
- Hitching For Hope By Ruairí McKiernan
- That Further Shore By John D. Feerick
- Galway The Graveyard of Hopes and Dreams – Guest Post By Writer Maddison Rhoa
- The Hungry Road By Marita Conlan-McKenna
- Irish Book Recommendations For Christmas 2020
- Sacred Stone, Sacred Water Edited By Carolyn Brigit Flynn
- Old Ireland In Colour – Exploring Ireland’s Past Through Images