A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for a custom made piece of alphabet photo art by Letters From Ireland.
It was lovely to hear the inspirational words readers would use to create their own unique piece of artwork.
A big thank you to Letters From LLC for graciously sponsoring the prize for our lucky winner…..
“Lovely idea. I would ask the artist to produce a piece that reads “Dungarvan” my husband’s hometown ~ it would be the perfect gift for him.”
Congratulations, Margaret. I will send you an e-mail to arrange to send your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy…
- 7-Day Irish Itinerary: Things To Do In Ireland
- How To Make Strawberry Mousse From Scratch
- Comfort Food: Nostalgic Savory Pie or Tart Recipes
- What To Wear In Ireland
- Irish National Parks You Don’t Want To Miss
- County Sligo Land of Heart’s Desire
- Best Irish Desserts and Recipes You Need to Try
- Cucumber Salad: A Delicious And Healthy Picnic Recipe
- Exploring The Advantages Of Buying Seasonal Foods
- Unique and Tasty Jam Recipes
- 19th Century Irish Immigrants Who Made Multiple Journeys To America
- Everything You Need to Know About Irish Pub Culture