A big thank you to everyone who participated in this week’s giveaway for a custom made piece of alphabet photo art by Letters From Ireland.
It was lovely to hear the inspirational words readers would use to create their own unique piece of artwork.
A big thank you to Letters From LLC for graciously sponsoring the prize for our lucky winner…..
"Lovely idea. I would ask the artist to produce a piece that reads “Dungarvan” my husband’s hometown ~ it would be the perfect gift for him."
Congratulations, Margaret. I will send you an e-mail to arrange to send your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more recipes and ramblings you might enjoy...
- Roots and Wings By Brendan J Nangle
- Grilled Foil Packet Garlic Herb Potatoes
- 99 Ice Cream Cones Possibly Ireland's Favorite Treat
- Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- Minted Peas - An Irish and English Side Dish
- Super Easy Pea and Mint Soup
- Learn How To Cook With Guinness
- Beetroot and Goat Cheese Salad
- Apple Blue Cheese and Spinach Salad
- Oliver Goldsmith - Anglo Irish Poet
- County Monaghan - A Land of Lakes and Drumlins
- Summer Fennel Salad With Lemon and Sherry Vinegar Dressing