Our lucky winner is…..
"I appreciate your bringing new items from Irishmen/women like this book to our attention. Thanks Mairead!"
Congratulations Debra. I’ll send an e-mail to arrange delivery of your prize.
A big thanks to everyone who commented and supported this giveaway, and thank you to Cahal Dunne for providing a copy of his wonderful book as a prize.
Best wishes to all 🙂
Thanks for following my recipes and ramblings.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more ramblings you might enjoy...
- Roots and Wings By Brendan J Nangle
- Learn How To Cook With Guinness
- Oliver Goldsmith - Anglo Irish Poet
- What Is It About Ireland That You Love?
- Old Ireland In Colour - Exploring Ireland's Past Through Images
- Sacred Stone, Sacred Water Edited By Carolyn Brigit Flynn
- Irish Book Recommendations For Christmas 2020
- The Hungry Road By Marita Conlan-McKenna