Thanks to all who entered my Christmas Angel giveaway. I loved reading about your favorite homemade gifts.
The winner of the angel trio was picked randomly from all the entrants. I will be mailing them tomorrow to:
"I love decorating the tree with my grandangels. Paper chains and snowflakes, some saved paper ornaments from their parents child hoods..it’s a precious time."
Thanks to everyone who supports and enters Irish American Mom's giveaways.
Here are some more Christmas ramblings you might enjoy.
Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season.
Slán agus beannacht,
(Goodbye and Blessings)
Irish American Mom
Here are some more posts you might like to explore to learn about how to celebrate Christmas, Irish style....
- Donegal Tweed Scarf Day Five Christmas Gift
- Quiet Man Cottage - Day Three Prize For Christmas
- Day Two Of Our Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways
- How To Steam A Christmas or Plum Pudding In A Crockpot.
- Irish American Mom's Christmas Pudding
- Homemade Mincemeat
- A Candle In The Window - An Irish Christmas Tradition
- Shortbread or Petticoat Tails
- A Very Happy Women's Little Christmas To All
- Christmas Chocolate Yule Log
- Irish Christmas Blessings
- Nostalgia For A Lingering Irish Christmas